The lab is where my projects, testing, and API's are located. Select a category below if it's what you were looking for:
Stuff I Use
Some people were curious about the tools I use to develop things, so here is a list with a nice little description to give you the idea!
- Cost Something, And Worth It
- Windows 7 & 8 - Used for everything.
- Rackspace - My favorite service for on-demand server instances
- Amazon Web Services - I only use S3 and CloudFront
- Adobe CS5 - Illustrator and Photoshop
- Microsoft Expression - For recording videos
- Display Fusion - The best multi-monitor display application
- Free or Open Source
- Google - Drive, Adsense, Adwords, Analytics, Youtube
- HeidiSQL - My favorite lightweight MySQL Client
- Open Office - For everything office related
- CentOS - My Linux flavor of choice for Web Servers.
- Notepad++ - For quick file editing
- Netbeans - For projects I build
- MinGW - GIT
- cygwin - For using linux tools in windows
- PuTTy - SSH
- mRemoteNG - SSH
- FileZilla - For sFTP
- Chrome - For Browsing and Debugging web apps
- Fences - Organizing my Desktop
Here are some additional specs on my computer setup, it's not a gaming machine but I still like to talk about parts :) I didn't buy all the parts in one night, it is over the course of a few months.
- CPU: AMD FX-6100 Six-Core 3.30 GHz
- RAM: Kingston HyperX 12GB
- MOBO: MSI 990FXA-GD65
- VIDEO: NVIDIA Geforce GT 520 1GB DDR2
- HDD: 128GB Samsung SSD
- MONITOR: Dual ASUS ML239 / 23" / 3840 x 1080 HDMI
- KEYBOARD: SIIG JK-US0412-S1 -- Best keyboard I've ever owned
- MOUSE: Gigabyte GM-M6800 Optical